A hodge-podge of information for anyone who couldn't imagine a world without children's books.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Super Duper Sites

Here are just a few of my favorite places to visit on the web. They are great resources for anyone who is CRAZY about children's books! Let me know what sites you enjoy using...

Hennepin County Library
This county library system has a fabulous area on their website that is devoted to children and babies called Birth to Six. You'll find some great booklists, information about early literacy, and much more!

K
ing County Library System
Awesome assortment of children's books broken down into themes

Planet Esme
Oh you are going to love this site. Esme Raji Codell is an author and describes herself as a certified readologist. I always have a lot of fun checking out her recommendations.

Preschool Express
I like to use this site when I am creating storytime lesson plans. I use the pattern station and calendar station a lot.

No comments: